2018-19 School Supply Lists
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- Kindergarten Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 1st grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 2nd grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 3rd grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 4th grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 5th grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
Interested in Volunteering at PVES?
We appreciate and value our parent volunteers here at PVES. A new LAUSD policy begins for the ’18-’19 school year that requires parents who wish to be field trip chaperones to go through the complete volunteer application process that a classroom volunteer would go through. Here are the steps required for all PVES volunteers:
- Complete a LAUSD volunteer application at the start of each school year. The application can be found HERE.
- Volunteers must have a valid T.B. clearance certificate from their doctor. This must be renewed every four years.
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement at the start of each school year.
- Attend a Volunteer Training meeting. This is required when you first begin to volunteer, and needs to be renewed the same year that your T.B. clearance is renewed. Volunteer Training dates and times can be found on our school calendar.
Share together to Grow together!
Annual Giving are donations from parents, grandparents, and friends that fund PVES academic and enrichment programs, staffing, and supplies/equipment that the LAUSD does not fund.
Please support PVES students and make your contribution today!
School Tours for the 2018-2019 school year have concluded.
Residents can pick up an enrollment packet for the 2018-2019 school year from the school office. Please bring your driver’s license and proof of residence.
School Tours for the 2019-2020 school year will be offered in January 2019.
Read more about School Registration HERE.