Come and join in on the fun! Stop by your grade level playdate this summer for the chance to catch up with old friends and meet new ones!
Transitional Kindergarten (TK):
● Saturday, July 14 from 3-5pm at the Playground at Bluff Creek Fields
● Sunday, August 5 from 3-5pm at The Lawn
● Sunday, July 29 from 3:30-5:30pm at Bluff Creek Fields
● Sunday, August 5 from 3:30-5:30pm at Concert Park
● Monday, August 13 from 12:30-2:30pm at Bluff Creek Fields
● Sunday, July 22 from 2-4pm at The Lawn
● Sunday, August 12 from 2-4pm at The Lawn
● July 15 at 2pm at Concert Park
● Sunday, August 12 from 4-6pm at Concert Park
● Information Coming Soon
● Sunday, July 22 from 2-4pm at Concert Park
2018-19 School Supply Lists
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- Kindergarten Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 1st grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 2nd grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 3rd grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 4th grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
- 5th grade Supply List 2018 – 2019 (pdf)
Incoming Kindergarten Families | DIBELS Assessment
DIBELS Assessments for incoming PVES Kindergartners will be taking place on Tuesday, August 7 and Wednesday, August 8. DIBELS stands for Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills , and is comprised of six measures that function as indicators of the essential skills that every child must master to become a proficient reader.
Please choose a date and time for your child to participate in the DIBELS assessment.
Sign Up HERE
Interested in Volunteering at PVES?
We appreciate and value our parent volunteers here at PVES. A new LAUSD policy begins for the ’18-’19 school year that requires parents who wish to be field trip chaperones to go through the complete volunteer application process that a classroom volunteer would go through. Here are the steps required for all PVES volunteers:
- Complete a LAUSD volunteer application at the start of each school year. The application can be found HERE.
- Volunteers must have a valid T.B. clearance certificate from their doctor. This must be renewed every four years.
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement at the start of each school year.
- Attend a Volunteer Training meeting. This is required when you first begin to volunteer, and needs to be renewed the same year that your T.B. clearance is renewed. Volunteer Training dates and times can be found on our school calendar.
Let’s come together on Saturday, August 11 and get PVES ready for our students! Families are encouraged to stop by anytime between 8:00am-11:00am to help prepare our campus to look its very best for the first day of school. Thanks for your help!
Join us as we celebrate the start of another school year at our Back to School Picnic taking place on Sunday, August 19th from 3:30-6:30pm on the PVES Campus. We hope to see you there!
Share together to Grow together!
Annual Giving are donations from parents, grandparents, and friends that fund PVES academic and enrichment programs, staffing, and supplies/equipment that the LAUSD does not fund.
Please support PVES students and make your contribution today!
School Tours for the 2018-2019 school year have concluded.
Residents can pick up an enrollment packet for the 2018-2019 school year from the school office. Please bring your driver’s license and proof of residence.
School Tours for the 2019-2020 school year will be offered in January 2019.
Read more about School Registration HERE.