Playa Vista Elementary School Tours (2020-2021 School Year)
Thank you for your interest in Playa Vista Elementary School! Please sign-up for one of the following tours to learn more about our school.
During the tour you will hear from our principal, Mrs. Johnson, to learn about our special programs and our unique partnership with Loyola Marymount University. Following the presentation and Q & A session, you’ll have the opportunity to see the campus first hand, talk with parent volunteers, and learn how you can be a part of the PVES community!
All tours begin at 9am in the Multi-Purpose Room and last approximately 1 hours. Space is limited. Please RSVP for a tour here.
- Tuesday, December 3
- Tuesday, January 21
- Tuesday, January 28
- Tuesday, February 11
- Tuesday, April 21
We look forward to seeing you!
Registration forms for PVES are available in the main office. To find out whether you live within our school’s attendance boundary, please enter your home address at the following link: School Attendance Boundary
Kindergarten: Must be FIVE by September 1
Transitional Kindergarten (T-K): Must turn FIVE years old on or between September 2 and December 2. TK will be located at Playa Vista Elementary School for the 2017-2018 school year. Please contact the school office for more information (424) 228-1800.
To register your child you will need the following – ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ONLY. All documentation must be current and identify the parent or legal guardian as the resident.
1. Proof of Age
ONE of the following:
- Birth Certificate (NOT hospital certificate)
- Baptismal Certificate
2. Proof of Residence
ONE of the following:
- Current Utility Bill (gas, electric, water) showing address (NO telephone bills)
- Rental or Lease Agreement
- Property Tax Papers
- Copy of Escrow Papers (if purchasing)
3. Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Records – Your child’s Immunization Card is required from your child’s doctor, pediatrician or primary care physician. This card contains a list of all of the immunizations your child has received.
According to the California State Law, the following immunizations are required for your child (T-K and K-5th grade).
- 4 POLIO (last dose after age 4)
- 5 DTP (last dose after age 4)
- 2 MMR (both after age 1)
- 3 HEPATITIS B
- 1 VARICELLA (Chicken Pox – if the child had the disease Doctor needs to stamp the card)
Please bring proof of physical exam by doctor and Hepatitis A Immunization if available.